You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 03 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 24,000.0 per year
£22,000 - £24,000 + £10,000 OTE
Are you a driven individual with a positive "go get 'em" attitude, looking to pursue a career in recruitment?
This successful Recruitment Consultancy are quickly making a name for themselves as the go to consultancy for recruiting senior level executives into developing and emerging markets around the world. With a key focus on developing business in Africa, they are now regarded as one of the continent's leading recruitment consultancies and work with a wide range of businesses and multinational organisations in a variety of different industries. As a Resourcer you will play a pivotal role in effectively sourcing the best talent to fill the senior level positions you have been tasked to fill. In return you will be given comprehensive training, and a nurturing but sociable working environment where hard work is rewarded, progression is encouraged and incentives are plentiful.
- Working closely with Senior Consultants and helping to effectively source candidates for the positions you are recruiting for on behalf of your clients.
- Searching for professionals in emerging geographies, often where skill sets are in short supply and interviewing potential candidates to assess their suitability to do a particular job.
- Generating market information for Consultants to use to expand the business.
- Carrying out administrative duties such as coordinating interviews, taking references and advertising job vacancies on job boards.
- Having a positive "go get 'em" attitude will mean you can proactively source new talent that others may miss!
- A motivated approach will permit you to have the drive needed to work hard, meet targets and achieve positive results.
- The ability to effectively build relationships with people will allow you to build rapport quickly with both clients and candidates.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills will allow you to effectively assess a candidate's suitability for a vacancy through competency based questioning, as well as articulately conveying new opportunities to candidates.
- Impressive organisational skills will allow you to manage a varied workload and coordinate interviews in a timely manner.
If working as a Resourcer for a highly successful Recruitment Consultancy sounds like the right opportunity for you then click 'Apply now!'
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1992