You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 21 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 21,999.0 per year
Join the UK's largest social diversity charity for and inspire young people on the National Citizen Service this autumn! Top up your bank account, learn new skills and make a difference in your local community.
About the role
Team Mentors are an integral part of the NCS seasonal staff team as they bridge the relationship between young people and the NCS ethos.
- Inspire and lead a team of 15-17 year olds through our condensed Autumn programme, overseeing their health, safety and behaviour management at all times.
- Facilitate & deliver curriculum sessions to the team in an engaging way, ensuring the engagement and participation of all young people.
- Empower each team member to reach their full potential and get the most out of the NCS programme.
- Lead visits to community partners & charities, and facilitate your team as they design and deliver a successful and meaningful Social Action Project.
Availability: Apply ASAP to work throughout October-November -- flexible working dates available to best fit your schedule.
About NCS The Challenge
NCS allows young people to take part in outdoor activities, skill development and community volunteering. Last summer over 44,000 young people participated in our action packed three to four-week programme. 2018 is our most ambitious programme to date, and its lasting impact relies on the 4,500 seasonal staff members who will inspire their journey.
The Challenge is the UK's leading charity for building a more integrated society and the largest provider of NCS. Our mission is to design and deliver programmes that bring different people together to develop their confidence and skills in understanding and connecting with others. We have jobs available in London, Surrey, Buckinghamshire & Berkshire, West Midlands, Manchester, Lancashire or Yorkshire
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
FactSet helps the world’s best investment professionals outperform. Whether our clients are at a meeting or on the road, they use FactSet to monitor global markets, public and private companies and equity and fixed income portfolios all in one place.
Our mission is to provide our clients with everything they need to do
- Banking & Financial Services
- in London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1978
London Rd, London SE1