- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 09 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Everest Re has an immediate vacancy for a Trainee for our Actuarial department in London, offering a competitive package.
We are looking for bright talent to join our growing team working in the London Reinsurance market.
Ideal qualifications include:
- A good degree from a Russell Group University in any academic discipline with mathematical or statistical content
- Proven strong numeracy is essential
- A collaborative team player with great interpersonal skills
- An ability to work autonomously and accurately
- Willingness to undertake/ continue Actuarial studies with a view to obtaining professional vocational qualifications (sponsored by the Company)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Everest is ranked among the top reinsurers in the world, with office locations across North America, South America, Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa. This is an exciting opportunity to join a world class organisation and learn about the global insurance and reinsurance industry.
To apply for the position please send your CV via the 'Apply' button.
Deadline of applications: 5th October 2018
To learn more about Everest, please visit our website.
- Contact: Recruitment Team