You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - New York Opportunity
What the role consists of;
- No prior recruitment experience needed
- Trained up in London for 6 months
- Fully paid sponsorship to New York
- Joining a growing financial recruitment city in NY
- Continuous training following the relocation!
What you need;
- To be degree qualified
- Have some form of commercial experience; sales, accountancy, consultancy, business development, marketing, analytics
- Be interested in a move to New York in the very near future
- Be a keen learner, and express an interest in financial markets
- Recruitment experience desirable but not essential
This position is likely to go quickly, so get in touch ASAP for immediate consideration!
- Market mapping the major financial players in New York
- Contacting candidates in this market, and introducing them to potential new roles
- Meeting candidates face to face, prepping for interviews, and managing feedback
- Selling your services to new finance companies to help the business grow
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About SW6 Associates Ltd
"ONLY THE AMBITIOUS"
We are the UK’s largest and most successful recruitment to recruitment and sales recruitment company.
At SW6, we have 50 years of combined industry experience and have mastered the art of recruiting since our inception in 2003. We have the perfect model to suit all needs within the recruitment industry,
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003
80 Cannon St, London, UK