You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 16 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- Disruptive SaaS Organisation
- Series A funded $35m
- Offices in New York, London (Shoreditch) & Tel-Aviv
Hibob is a cloud-based people management solution. The platform ‘bob’ brings work to life. bob offers a beautiful way for employees to show their true colours and connect with each other – putting a sense of belonging at the heart of any company culture.
We are looking for a driven, energetic and coachable individual, seeking an opportunity that can lead to a customer success career at a high growth startup. You’ll be a highly motivated self-starter, capable of using your initiative and creativity to achieve goals.
Our team is growing as our customer base is expanding fast. We are looking to hire an enthusiastic Customer Support Specialist to be the first line of support for customers using Hibob. Our goal is to delight our customers and provide an amazing experience to each and every customer during their interactions with Hibob. We are proud to say that we already have a world-class support function and we’re looking for a candidate who can provide a meaningful contribution and ensure its continued success. This would be an ideal position for a recent graduate looking to get into startups.
- Act as the first point of contact for new and existing customers
- Provide product education
- Complete troubleshooting and escalate where necessary
- Handle customer complaints raised via our live-chat tool
- Proactively identify patterns and continually look for ways to improve the way the team works
- Must have clear, effective written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Able to learn quickly and adapt to changes
- Previous experience with Ms Excel
- Loves speaking to customers
- Positive attitude is a must
- Experience in a SaaS customer support team
- Experience using tools such as; Intercom, Slack, & Salesforce
What we offer in return
Join the fastest growing HR start-up in London. You’ll be working in a fast-paced, high-growth SaaS environment with some of the biggest brands. We have a great team of people who are all passionate about our product and making a better working world. We’re in a recently refitted office in East London (Shoreditch), fully supplied with coffee, breakfast and chill out areas. Nicely located between Liverpool St, Shoreditch High Street and Old Street, the area has more cafes, restaurants and pizza than you can shake a stick at! If that’s not enough, we offer a competitive salary and stock options. You’ll be able to learn more about how start-ups operate, and work closely with our Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
bob is an all-in-one, cloud-based HR and benefits SaaS platform that offers fast-growing businesses a more effective way to engage and manage their employees.
The company was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs who, after years of leadership roles in ambitious businesses and high-growth startups, realised that many companies end up
- Technology & IT, Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2015