You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 05 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
A leading investment management firm is looking to hire a Compliance Manager to join their team in newly created role. Exciting opportunity for a candidate looking to make that next step up in their Compliance Financial Promotions career.
- Primary point of contact for all requirements relating to marketing reviews.
- Monitoring, tracking and communicating developments in EMEA regulation (and market practices) as they relate to marketing activities
- Participating in New Product development initiatives, particularly in relation to new product marketing efforts, working closely with Legal and business colleagues as required
- Maintaining relevant procedures and the provision of advice and training to businesses and Compliance colleagues on regulatory matters pertaining to marketing issues
- Leading and/or participating in projects intended to streamline processes, including the use of system-based approvals, and incorporating new communication techniques in the marketing lifecycle.
- At least 4 years Financial Promotions Compliance experience from within an Investment Management business.
- Knowledge of fund marketing, particularly of AIFs and/or UCITS.
- Degree educated
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Please view all our other Live Jobs on our website ************************
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.