Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 40,000.0 per year
A leading Compliance Consultancy is looking to add a Compliance Analyst to their rapidly expanding business.
- Supporting consultants in undertaking compliance reviews, training, assessments and drafting preliminary reports, matrices, policies and procedures and other client deliverables.
- Supporting consultants in managing or participating in regulatory projects, such as annual compliance audits or mock examinations.
- Conducting research and assisting in drafting internal or client facing articles and presentations on compliance specific issues.
- Keeping up to date with current regulatory developments and participating in professional development activities.
- Subject to client demand there is also the opportunity to work with US colleagues on US regulatory matters / projects (SEC/ CFTC).
- Performing other ad-hoc work/special projects as and when required.
- At least 12 months Compliance experience from a wholesale financial services firm.
- Strong academic background ideally with a degree.
- Confident & articulate with the ability to work with a range of different clients.
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.