You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 40,000.0 per year
A leading Compliance Consultancy is looking to add a Compliance Analyst to their rapidly expanding business.
- Supporting consultants in undertaking compliance reviews, training, assessments and drafting preliminary reports, matrices, policies and procedures and other client deliverables.
- Supporting consultants in managing or participating in regulatory projects, such as annual compliance audits or mock examinations.
- Conducting research and assisting in drafting internal or client facing articles and presentations on compliance specific issues.
- Keeping up to date with current regulatory developments and participating in professional development activities.
- Subject to client demand there is also the opportunity to work with US colleagues on US regulatory matters / projects (SEC/ CFTC).
- Performing other ad-hoc work/special projects as and when required.
- At least 12 months Compliance experience from a wholesale financial services firm.
- Strong academic background ideally with a degree.
- Confident & articulate with the ability to work with a range of different clients.
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.