You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Welcome to the team as Internship - Equity Markets and Commodities - Secondary Market Trading London Task:We give you the opportunity to dive into the most advanced area of financial markets: Derivatives. Our people are ambitious, focused and self-motivated individuals with strong minds, ready to rise to a professional challenge.
Corporate Clients is the investment banking arm of Commerzbank. We provide a high level of expertise and offer a wide spectrum of investment opportunities to our clients worldwide, such as notes and certificates, equities, commodities, fixed income, etc.
Your role - a key part within the "Private Bank Sales Team"
- Monitor all structured products on the secondary market
- Calculate and assess the price of complex structures derivatives products
- Evaluate and develop the pricing tools
- Be responsible for the correct display of products price on Bloomberg/Reuters/Telekurs
- Currently studying towards a Bachelors or Master degree or recently graduated within the last 12 months
- Expected to or have achieved a minimum 2.1 UK Bachelor degree (or equivalent) and a minimum 320 UCAS points in your A levels (or equivalent)
- Advanced level of Excel, VBA is preferable
- Fluent in French and English
- Have the right to live and work in the UK (full-time)
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.