You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Ipswich, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 30 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
The role of the Marketing and Communications function in Willis Towers Watson is to support the company’s growth and revenue goals, as well as to protect and promote a consistent global brand externally and internally.
The Marketing and Communications function, including the Internal Communications and Change Management (ICCM) team, provides advice and support for the overall company, in addition to our various segments, geographies and functions. Our ICCM colleagues leverage communications and change management to move the organization forward. We enable leaders, drive colleague engagement and minimize disruption throughout the organization.
This communication and change management coordinator role contributes to a number of projects and acts as a general support to the ICCM team. The focus of the role is on developing communication and change management deliverables in a variety of media and targeted at various internal audiences (e.g., business leaders, managers, all colleagues). In this role, you will work as part of a team, with opportunities to learn from communication, change management, Marketing and Human Resources professionals from around the world.
This position is based in our Lime Street office in London, UK.
- Coordinate various internal communication and change management activities
- Gather and synthesize relevant information from various subject matter experts
- Participate in internal team and client discussions – offering ideas and insights
- Draft content for key deliverables and coordinate activities to support our clients’ and stakeholders’ needs
- Organise and coordinate internal colleague-facing events in London and elsewhere
- Review and edit documents for clarity, consistency and quality
- Create project plans and timelines for deliverables and activities
- Deliver projects to meet or exceed client expectations
- Develop technical knowledge and skills in the areas of communication and change management.
- Experience in internal communications, change management or a related field such as external communications
- Excellent Powerpoint skills and good knowledge of other Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of the insurance and reinsurance sector (broking, underwriting or related services) preferred
- Knowledge of other financial services or professional services industries also an advantage
- Good communicator with excellent all-around writing, editorial and interpersonal skills
- Excellent English language skills essential. Other languages (particularly French) an advantage but not essential
- Detail-orientated, organised and adaptable – able to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects, self-manage and prioritise workload
- Can work flexibly – with colleagues in multiple locations and over extended hours, as required
- A fast learner with a “can do” attitude.
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at our website.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Willis Towers Watson
You have nearly completed your degree, and ready for what’s next. Are you looking for a career that will inspire you, be challenging yet rewarding, and make a valued difference?
Consider a career with Willis Towers Watson -- and unlock your potential!
Whether you join us in Corporate Risk and Broking, Human Capital and
- Consulting & Accounting, Banking & Financial Services
- in Ipswich, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1828