You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Reading, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 25 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Joining as an apprentice, you’ll be a valued member of the firm from day one. You’ll be challenged in the work you do as your skills and knowledge grow. You’ll find a personal approach, coupled with encouragement and support. You’ll push yourself to become the business professional you aspire to be. In addition to a competitive salary and flexible benefits, you’ll receive full study support towards gaining your ATT qualification. We provide the opportunities – you take them.
Our Private Client Tax department aim to be viewed as a leading provider of 'one-stop-shop' private client services. As part of the team you'll support both private client services and business tax by dealing with compliance for a variety of clients.
- Prepare and submit tax returns of various types as requested
- Where these are corporation tax returns prepare computations at both provisional and final stages, and deferred tax calculations for inclusion in financial statements, as required
- Obtain necessary information from clients or audit files as required
- Calculate tax liabilities and ensure that they are appropriately communicated to the client and that tax payments are correct and made on time
- Deal with HMRC and client correspondence as requested by senior staff
- Assist with any other aspects of the compliance function including updating software in relation to clients on a regular basis
- Be sure all deadlines are met and ensure any difficulties are brought to the attention of the Compliance Team manager or senior team member as appropriate.
- Assist with the preparation of fee proposals for review as required
- Deal with general administrative duties, as requested
- 5 GCSE's grade 4-9 with a 5 or above (grade A*-C with a C or above on pre-2017 tariff) in English Language and Maths (or international equivalent)
- Minimum of 104 UCAS points (260 UCAS points on pre-2017 tariff) or international equivalent, achieved within the same academic year
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Able to work under pressure with accuracy and focus
- Able to meet deadlines, multi task and work under pressure with accuracy and focus
- Competent at using MS Office; Word and Excel
Please note due to high volume of applications for our roles we reserve the right to close all vacancies earlier than the advertised date without notice. To avoid disappointment please apply as soon as possible.
- Contact: Recruitment Team
- Job ID: 83054810
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Moore Stephens
Helping our clients thrive in a changing world.
We provide our clients with support and guidance to deal with new risks and opportunities. As a Top 10 accounting and advisory network we support a broad range of individuals and entrepreneurs, large organisations and complex international businesses.
- Consulting & Accounting
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1907