You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Warrington, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
The Construction Engineering Aide is an entry level position in the construction engineering department. Its purpose is to provide clerical and basic technical support for the department including construction engineers, surveyors and document management.
- Assist in the operation of a construction engineering department.
- Work under the direct supervision of a construction engineer or survey party chief to perform various assignments of a construction engineering nature, both technical and clerical.
- Receive specific and detailed instructions.
- Other duties as assigned.
To be Considered Candidates:Must be authorised to work in the country where the position is located and be able to interview on site.
Basic job requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors.
- Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job.
- Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines.
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner.
Other job requirements
Currently studying a HSE related or Construction related degree and looking for a Year in Industry placement year.
- Ideally has some relevant industry experience.
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Fluor is a global Fortune 500 firm that designs and builds some of the world's most complex projects. The 100+-old company delivers engineering, procurement, fabrication, construction, maintenance and project management services worldwide, serving clients in the energy, chemicals, government, industrial, infrastructure, mining and power marke
- Property & Construction, Engineering & industrial
- in Warrington, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1912