You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 39,006.0 per year
Due to a late resignation, this lovely Primary school in Camden are seeking a Year 4 Teacher for their lovely class of 30 students. NQTs very welcome!
Described as a calm and settled school, it continues to be rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted over the years, with their most recent observation being 2017. This is a 2-form entry school, therefore, collaborative planning is encouraged between year group teachers. The school promotes student welfare and well-rounded development by way of an active student council, the Place2Be and various ICT and community-based projects. There is ample staff parking available and the school is located within an 8-minute walk of both underground and overground stations.
The ideal candidate will be a confident teacher who has a strong understanding and experience teaching the national curriculum across Key Stage 2. The school requires the teacher to have a minimum of two years’ experience in London based classrooms and someone who is looking for a new challenge. You will be working with a lovely class of 30 students, with little to no behaviour issues where they are active and motivated to learn. Experience with EAL is essential in addition to an understanding and appreciation of working within a culturally diverse environment. There are no statemented SEND students in this particular Year 4 class, however, there is still an experienced TA supporting the class. Applicants must hold QTS and be available for an interview and observation as soon as possible. NQTs are highly encouraged to apply and will be supported by a confident and experienced leadership team.
Who are we?
Here at Opogo, our mission is to transform the lives of those in education by making your working life simpler, more manageable, less stressful, and more enjoyable with fabulous perks along the way. You will benefit from:
- The Opogo Social Hub is a real and virtual place packed with trending and engaging content. It is run and driven by industry experts.
- Our Smart Match Technology effortlessly finds the positions that match your skills, experience and location.
- Access to the Opogo App now on Android and iOS to get Journey Planners, School packs, school facial recognition sign in, plus many more really useful features
- Enjoy a free Umbrella Service, plus thousands of daily rewards through PerkBox: free coffees, discounted gym memberships, cinema tickets, discounted grocery & clothes shopping, discounted fun day experiences with friends and family and so much more.
- A fantastic Ambassador Programme where you refer a teacher and make up to £300 + an Amazon Voucher! in 1 term just by recommending someone you know.
- Access to free development workshops and fun socials.
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK, have QTS and teaching references for the past two years. To apply for this position, please submit your CV via the button below. Thames Teachers will run an initial registration interview to be followed by either an interview, lesson observation or trial day at the school’s discretion if you are looking for long-term or permanent assignments. Any offers will be subject to references and relevant safeguarding checks.
For more information about existing opportunities, please contact one of our dedicated Community Managers on 0330 0586 700
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Opogo is a community platform designed to help schools attract and retain the talent that’s right for them. Our social hub is packed with rich content from our community experts. And through our ever-evolving Smart Match technology, teachers can be booked for work simply and quickly.
Opogo helps yo
- Technology & IT, Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2017