You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Ipswich, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 30 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
This role is to support the GB HCB marketing group in delivering the campaign and event marketing programme. It is a broad role with the opportunity to be involved in all elements of the marketing mix.
- Key support to the GB Marketing team in the delivery of the marketing plan
- Support the Marketing/Campaign Managers with the delivery of client events working closely with the central functions
- Manage the marketing mailing activity ensuring that mailing lists are accurately built according to their target audience and via co-ordination with relevant business administrators, ensure that contact data is up-to-date
- Actively support and advise stakeholders during project execution and deliver to their needs, with a sense of urgency and accountability.
- Develop good working relationships and work closely with other members of the marketing team in GB
- Develop and maintain good relationships with key internal clients.
- Offer assistance and accept help from colleagues to accomplish marketing activities and priorities
- Operate within Willis Towers Watson agreed policies, procedures and core values, demonstrating a consistent and corporate approach
- The Coordinator will develop a general understanding across all areas of the business
- London-based with requirement to travel to other UK locations as required.
- To put the interests of clients and the integrity of the market at the heart of the way you do business.
- Relevant marketing experience is essential, ideally gained within a professional services or a B2B environment
- Outstanding administrative skills
- Proven experience in event marketing across a broad spectrum of offline and online media
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to juggle a large workload and prioritise work effectively
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to use own initiative and work unsupervised, whilst recognising when to escalate issues or ask for help when required
- Strong team player with good people skills and a proven track record of providing support to other team members and building collaborative relationships
- Credibility to work with, and to influence, colleagues at all levels within the company.
- Experience of working within a consultancy/insurance environment would be an advantage.
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth.vWith roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees servingvmore than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk,voptimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protectvand strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows usvto see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – thevdynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at our website.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Willis Towers Watson
You have nearly completed your degree, and ready for what’s next. Are you looking for a career that will inspire you, be challenging yet rewarding, and make a valued difference?
Consider a career with Willis Towers Watson -- and unlock your potential!
Whether you join us in Corporate Risk and Broking, Human Capital and
- Consulting & Accounting, Banking & Financial Services
- in Ipswich, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1828