- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 29 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
This role is to support the GB HCB marketing group in delivering the campaign and event marketing programme. It is a broad role with the opportunity to be involved in all elements of the marketing mix.
- Key support to the GB Marketing team in the delivery of the marketing plan
- Support the Marketing/Campaign Managers with the delivery of client events working closely with the central functions
- Manage the marketing mailing activity ensuring that mailing lists are accurately built according to their target audience and via co-ordination with relevant business administrators, ensure that contact data is up-to-date
- Actively support and advise stakeholders during project execution and deliver to their needs, with a sense of urgency and accountability.
- Develop good working relationships and work closely with other members of the marketing team in GB
- Develop and maintain good relationships with key internal clients.
- Offer assistance and accept help from colleagues to accomplish marketing activities and priorities
- Operate within Willis Towers Watson agreed policies, procedures and core values, dem