Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,300.0 per year
In this Account Manager job, you will be joining a unique FinTech company who are a trusted financial partner to many top media businesses. Their innovative platform allows companies to assess the creditworthiness of digital businesses and provide lines of credit from $5K to $30M within 48 hours. With years of experience under their belt, they offer a wide range of first-rate financial solutions that have streamlined and automated payment operations for hundreds of media businesses in the US and the UK.
In this Account Manager job, you will be responsible for developing, sustaining and managing relationships with Financial Directors in the digital media sphere. Day to day, your multi-faceted role will involve researching new prospects, setting up and scheduling conversations, supporting new client onboarding and assisting with funding. You will need to be a highly personable graduate with some experience building rapport, as you will be working to build long-term relationships with a real range of clients.
In this Account Manager graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
* Supporting senior team members on large transactions - including assisting with meeting preparation and attending pitches for larger transactions
* Assisting with financial package collection for presentation to the credit team
* Supporting the onboarding process for new clients
* Researching, creating and prioritising digital media company prospects into target account lists
* Generating and scheduling conversations / meetings with decision makers in prospective accounts via outbound efforts (phone, email, social media and events)
* Developing relationships with bankers, advisors, Venture Capitals, AdTech experts, and other key industry influencers
* Pitching and managing own sales process - including origination, negotiation, onboarding and funding
* Driving attendance for marketing events and tradeshows
So, what are we looking for?
* A minimum of a 2.1 degree from a top university
* 6 months - 2 years' experience in a previous client-facing or sales-based role
* A natural rapport builder
* An entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to work cross-functionally
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Strong multi-tasking abilities
* Someone who is detail-oriented, flexible, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
* An interest in FinTech, AdTech or MarTech would be beneficial
What else is on offer?
* A fantastic starting basic salary of £25,000 - £30,000 + OTE (circa £45,000)
* The opportunity to join a small but fast-growing team that functions like a startup within a startup
* An entrepreneurial role within an established FinTech company
* Incredible exposure to the ever-growing digital media, finance and technology space
* Competitive bonus, benefits, and the potential for stock options!
Looking for account manager jobs in London and want to join a market-leading financial solutions company? If you're a self-motivated graduate with an interest in finance and media, apply for this Account Manager job in London today!
About Give A Grad A Go
Give A Grad A Go is the UK’s leading graduate recruitment firm, matching exceptional graduates with the country’s most exciting businesses.
Since 2009, we've successfully placed over 2,000 of the UK's most outstanding grads into hundreds of companies throughout the UK. Our client database covers a huge range of firms; from burgeon
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2009