You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Watford, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 21 Jan, 2019
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
CEEQUAL is the first and longest established infrastructure sustainability rating scheme in the world. It sits alongside BREEAM, the world leading environmental assessment method for buildings as part of BRE’s portfolio of sustainable construction schemes.
An opportunity has arisen for an administration assistant to join our team. This role will provide support to our technical and operations teams to ensure the efficient running of the CEEQUAL Scheme. Duties will primarily focus on liaison with our customers through marketing and sales administration activities. The role will also include some training administration activities. The successful candidate will have ability, initiative and drive to provide efficient administration skills to a busy team.
Overview of Responsibilities
Reporting to Director, CEEQUAL and Infrastructure, and working closely with the Sales, Assessment and Awards Co-ordinator, the successful candidate will:
- Provide a first point of contact for customer enquiries
- Provide support on marketing activities
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience of business administration (particularly sales and marketing related administration)
- Experience of training programme administration
- Experience of customer liaison
- Expertise with social media and industry focussed communications
- Expertise in communications for marketing and PR purposes with skill in writing for the website, case study reports and newsletters.
- A good general education
Qualities & Skills
- Excellent administration skills
- An interest in and passion for sustainability.
- A clear and logical thinker, with an eye for detail
- Good team player
- Effective communicator with customers, industry managers and stakeholders
- While this advert may state a specific location or hours, we encourage flexibility and are happy to have a conversation on how this role could be fulfilled in a different way
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About BRE Group
We are an innovative group of researchers, scientists, engineers and technicians who share a common goal – to make the built environment better for all.
We generate new knowledge through independent research. This is used to create the products, standards and qualifications that help to ensure buildings, homes and com
- Property & Construction, Telecommunications, Science & Research
- Watford, UK
- 501-1,000 employees
- Founded in 1921
Bucknalls Ln, Bricket Wood, Watford WD25 9NH, UK