You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 03 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Bloomberg runs on data and technology. In Global Data, we’re responsible for researching, acquiring, analysing, and capturing information that help's answer our clients’ questions across asset classes. We manage data and workflow processes on the Bloomberg Terminal by ensuring the integrity of the data whilst implementing technological solutions to enhance our processes.
What’s the role?
As a Debt Capital Market Data Analyst, you'll play a key role in capturing financial content and ensuring data accuracy for our clients using the Bloomberg Terminal, while also inspiring news content that empowers our clients to make the right decisions. Data Analysts also provide unparalleled customer service and work to solve complex issues, while establishing relationships with key market players in the financial industry. Not only that, but you will use technology to improve our current processes and revolutionize Global Data at Bloomberg.
We are hiring data analysts across all of our Debt Capital Market products including Bond Origination and Events, Loans Origination, Securitisation and Credit teams. Our team of experts here will determine which role is best for you based on your skills and prior experience.
We’ll trust you to:
- Apply problem-solving skills to identify innovative workflow improvements
- Collaborate with colleagues to implement solutions and frameworks to enhance our processes, software, and data offerings
- Develop efficient systems and methods to optimally extract, transform, and load data from external sources to support Bloomberg’s businesses
- Recognize and resolve conflicts between data models, ensuring models are consistent
- Enhance relationships with Terminal users to provide subject matter expertise by quickly and accurately answering client inquiries
- Identify opportunities to provide data-driven support to inform and interact with other departments across the organization
You’ll also need to have:
- BA/BS in Business, Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, Mathematics Economics or equivalent work experience
- Work/internship experience in information technology, engineering, business management, data analysis or research
- Fluency in Turkish
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Prior coursework or interest in the financial markets
If this sounds like you:
Apply! If we think you are a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Born in 1981, Bloomberg is the world's primary distributor of financial data and a top news provider of the 21st century. A global information and technology company, we use our dynamic network of data, ideas and analysis to solve difficult problems. Our customers around the world rely on us to deliver accurate, real-time business and market
- Technology & IT, Banking & Financial Services
- in London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1981