- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 11 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 40,000.0 per year
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - London - £20-£22k + Uncapped Commission - Market leading recruitment consultancy based in Grade A office space are currently recruiting for a graduate trainee recruitment consultant - if you are looking for a trainee recruitment role that can offer you uncapped commission, great working environment and the opportunity to progress - read on!
What does the role of a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant involve?
- Recruitment is a sales role - it involves placing candidates into suitable roles, building relationships with new businesses and managing existing accounts
- It is not HR! This role is not about helping people, it is a B2B sales role
- 70% of your day on the phone - interviewing and assessing potential candidates
- Managing own desk - you are in complete control of your own business - progression and development
- Headhunting and using social networks to approach new candidates
- Make money! Placing candidates into roles and charging a fee
What will I earn/package be in my first year as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant ?
- £20-22k basic salary - regular pay reviews
- Uncapped commission - earn from day one of your career - UP TO 30%
- 25 days holiday and Xmas shutdown
- Free Park
More hot jobs for you
Internship at J.P. Morgan