You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 11 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Trainee Quantity Surveyor-185543
Trainee Quantity SurveyorKier Housing Maintenance is looking to recruit a Trainee Quantity Surveyor who will report to the Managing Quantity Surveyor. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing commercial assistance and support on surveying matters
- Provide comprehensive financial and surveying related information as required, including monthly performance review meetings.
- Monitor and ensure that full payment is received for all work claimed and certified.
- Provide commercial expertise by working within robust procedures to support the director and operational managers.
- Liaise closely with and support the commercial procurement function in the pre-qualification, tender, evaluation, selection, and award of the subcontractors
- Establish strong and co-operative links with colleagues and client representatives
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- A-Level educated, or equivalent
- Some experience of working in a site based organisation
- Willingness to learn and improve
- Must be flexible and able to work as part of a team and using own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
Make the journey. Leave a legacy.Being part of Kier means living our values of being collaborative, enthusiastic and forward thinking. We all have the potential to shape our world, and it’s through these values that we will leave a lasting legacy. Bring your talent and ambition to Kier and you will be given the scope and opportunity to invest in your own future, to build your expertise and contribute to a rich and diverse culture.
Kier is an inclusive employer.
Let’s shape your world together. Primary Location:United Kingdom-England-Greater London-London
Organization:Kier Group UK
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Kier Group
Welcome to Kier. If you're keen to take the first steps in a career in construction, you've come to the right place.
Kier Group plc is a leading property, residential, construction and services group which invests in, builds, maintains and renews the places where we work, live and play. We operate across a range of sectors including def
- Property & Construction
- Sandy, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1992