You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Weston-super-Mare, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Customer Service Call HandlerThere`s never been a more exciting time to work at Bank of Ireland - we are currently going through an extraordinary period of transformation and growth, adapting to what our customers need.
Our focus is ensuring we address those needs in today`s ever changing world and ensure we deliver an exceptional customer experience.
Our people are the key to our success both today and in the future - we want you to join our team.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want a role that can be the springboard to a new career within the Financial Services Sector and Bank of Ireland please read on ....
The Role:We provide pre-completion mortgage application updates to Intermediaries, Direct Customers & Post Office Advisors as well as servicing Existing Customers throughout the life cycle of their mortgage account. Managing high volume inbound calls effectively and identifying customer`s needs professionally and accurately.
What we offer you in the role:
- Bristol City Centre Location
- Busy and dynamic working environment
- Investment in you and your career
- Comprehensive end to end mortgage training
- Competitive salary
- Attractive Pension package
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Subsidised health insurance
- Other in house benefits
- What we ask of you:
- Proven Customer Service experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player who thrives on achieving results & delivering a first class customer experience at each customer interaction.
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work in a highly structured environment
- Demonstrate literacy, numeracy and IT skills
- Engage with high levels of positivity and drive.
- Minimum education requirement
- 5 GCSEs at Grades A-C including Maths and English, or equivalent & ability to provide certificates of these qualifications
- Where Agency assistance is required Bank of Ireland Recruitment Team will engage directly with suppliers. Unsolicited CVs / profiles supplied to Bank of Ireland by Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted for this role.Please note salary on offer for the role is between 17.5k & 18.5k dependent on experience
- Bank of Ireland Group is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace which values and benefits from the diversity of our workforce
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Bank of Ireland
Bank of Ireland UK is more than just a bank. We approach things differently.
Our vision is to be a leading challenger bank, providing flexible, accessible financial services and products to UK customers both directly and through partnerships with trusted and respected UK brands and intermediaries.
Through our partnerships with t
- Banking & Financial Services
- in Weston-super-Mare, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1783