You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Winchester, UK
- Posted on 09 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Mace offers a wide range of consultancy services and is employed by clients for industry leading expertise, including Building Surveying services. Our Building Surveying service provides independent, impartial, specialist advice on a wide range of areas including building surveys, party wall instructions, defect diagnosis, conservation and restoration and many more.
We aim to provide sound, bespoke advice, enabling our clients to make confident informed decisions on all technical aspects of acquisition, development, ownership, occupation and disposal of assets through tailored report formats, and with the opportunity to have exposure to all areas of building surveying.
You will be a crucial member of the fastest growing sector within Mace, working closely with members of the cost consultancy and project management teams.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Support in the preparation and submission of tender documents
- Assisting in the preparation and administration of contracts
- Supporting the preparation of schedules of works
- Supporting the delivery of building surveying services including condition and building surveys, party wall, defect analysis and dilapidation matters.
- Monitoring project progress and updating relevant parties
- Supporting in the production of cost assessments
- Monitoring health and safety on projects
- Attending client meetings
Professional Qualification Routes
As a Building Surveying placement you will be given guidance towards achieving Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) accreditation.
- A minimum 2.1 undergraduate degree (expected or obtained), in an RICS accredited Building Surveying degree
- 240 UCAS points and Grade C in GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent qualifications)
- Evidence of significant extra-curricular activities that demonstrate drive and excellent interpersonal skills
- A passion for a career in the construction industry.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Mace Group
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company, founded on exceptional people, a commitment to service excellence and a deep-rooted entrepreneurial spirit. Together we strive to build more efficiently, more sustainably, more intelligently and more economically – to create cities and communities that don’t just function, but ins
- Consulting & Accounting, Property & Construction, Telecommunications
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1989