- London, UK
- Apply by 07 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 09 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
26-30k Base, 35k OTE plus Amazing Benefits
Our client, a leading provider of information, is also one of the UK’s fastest growing technology companies. With an advanced platform covering research and analysis, compliance and lead generation, this fast-paced organisation delivers everything from historical financials through to industry reports and benchmarking. Their high-level screening functionality allows for in-depth analysis and access to an ever-growing portfolio of data, intelligence and filings. Due to growth, they now have an exciting opening for an internally based Graduate Sales Executive to join their Shoreditch based operation.
As a Graduate Sales Executive, you will:
- Work with colleagues to deliver sales strategy and build a prospect pipeline
- Research and identify prospects throughout the UK
- Drive development and sales growth through mapping out accounts and booking qualified appointment f
- Contact prospects using all available mediums, to effectively communicate and develop interest in our client’s platform
- Degree educated candidates who are intelligent, inquisitive and possess prior work experience gained during education
- Intellectual and entrepreneurial candidates
- Self-motivated and results-orientated achievers with proven influencing skills
- Self-starters looking for a growing company where career progression is unlimited
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, marketing, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK and Australia.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Certus Recruitment Group
Established in January 2001, the Certus Recruitment Group has become one of the UK's leading specialist recruiter. Consisting of four core brands, Certus Sales, Certus Digital, Certus IT and Certus Graduate, the business has expanded and evolved since its inception. Revenues have grown consistently and are continually invested back into the b
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2001
126-134 Baker St, Marylebone, London, UK