You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 12 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 22,000.0 per year
Salary: £22,000 – £26,000 Basic + Bonus
Taskeater works with some of the fastest growing startups in the UK and Europe, helping small to medium-sized business put together time and cost-saving solutions to enhance their operational process and accelerate sales growth. Clients outsource offshore business processes including lead generation, content moderation, data entry and processing, and tagging and categorisation for e-commerce. We have grown by 100% year on year.
You will be working closely with the MD who has over 17 years of sales experience.
We need an Enthusiastic and efficient Administrator to support a busy Sales team! The successful candidate will be helping support management reply to sales emails, booking in meetings, drafting proposals. This will be a support and admin role so will not require any cold calling or sales.
- 1-2 Years Admin or Sales Assistant Experience or Recent Graduate
- Enthusiastic and hungry to learn
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Very organised
Advantages of working with us
- Vibrant, modern office space a 3-minute walk from Waterloo station
- High energy startup culture with room for innovative ideas and business projects
- Working directly with the Managing Director who has experience training and growing successful sales teams
- Networking opportunities with the fast-growing startup community in London and our 350+ current clients
- International and close-knit team
If you think you’re the right person for this role and want to be a part of a company you can grow with, then please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Taskeater helps companies automate business processes through technology and managed offshore teams. Our services include helping clients with processes around data processing, data-entry, data validation, content moderation, tagging & categorisation, lead generation, transcription and back-office accounting tasks. We have clients on four
- Consulting & Accounting
- London, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 2014