You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 31 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
Are you an excel whizz, are you keen to get into Marketing? Perfect. Then read on...
Make It Cheaper has been helping to put a smile on the face of British businesses since 2007 - and that’s something we continue to strive for every day. So how do we do it? In a nutshell, our service takes the hassle out of shopping around for better deals on electricity, gas, insurance, telecoms and water.
Our incredible people, coupled with the great service we provide, have made us the biggest (and best!) energy broker for SME’s in the UK which is why we are trusted by Go Compare, MoneySupermarket and uSwitch to look after their business customers.
Our people work incredibly hard to keep our customers smiling so we try to work even harder to keep them smiling too. Over the years we’ve built an environment where development and progression is encouraged, hard work is rewarded and fun is had along the way! Professional development, annual trips away, regular massages in the office, parties and awards are just a few of the things you can look forward to while working with us. We’re confident we have what it takes to pass the duvet test every day. Come and work for MIC and you’ll be leaping out of bed each and every morning!!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly organised, tech-savvy, data-driven assistant to join our Marketing team at a point of significant growth.
If you are interested in Marketing Automation and learning about lead nurturing through marketing mix, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting with data management - placing BI requests, data clean-up, data segmentation
- Maintaining and updating communication calendar, managing BAU campaign rhythms
- Scheduling, implementing, A/B testing and optimising campaigns through email, sms and direct mail channels
- Post campaign analysis, providing stakeholders with insights for future campaigns
- Assisting with monthly reporting - extracting data, analysing performance per channel
- Providing campaign information to external agencies, ensuring everything is delivered to the right format and schedule
- Evidenced technical and data-driven mind
- Fast learner
- Highly organised with a strong eye for detail
- Good understanding of marketing, ideally marketing automation
- Comfortable with analysis with good knowledge of Excel (VLookup and pivot tables fluency is mandatory)
- Experience working with ESP systems is preferred but not required
- Previous marketing experience is preferred
- B2B background is not essential but preferred
- Strong communication skills
- A can-do attitude that is focussed on getting things done, measuring the results and learning fast
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Make It Cheaper
- Public Services & Army
- in London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2007