You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
A Leading global Hedge Fund is currently looking for a 2-4 Year post grad to join their Valuations / Product Control Team in London. The CFO is looking for a strong Mathematical / Quantitative degree along with excellent A-Level results. Suitable candidates will likely have progressed via a graduate program with a tier-1 Investment Bank and are now currently working in Risk, Valuations or a Desk Assistant type role. In the past we have placed individuals from an IPV Valuations background. This has proven to be very successful with past candidates progressing further into Risk or the Front Office.
Our Client has an exceptional reputation and is currently making large waves in the industry.
Their heritage is very much Fixed Income/Rates/FX however now they have a complete multi-strategy approach including Equity Derivatives, Credit and Quant Systematic strategies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily production and verification of Trading PL using Internal, Administrator, and Risk-based systems;
- Explanation of P/L to the front office
- Calculation of funding, brokerage, interest charges, other accruals etc.
- Daily production of the Fund NAV and share class level return information
- Monthly reconciliation of Trading books P/L with the Administrator
- Monthly NAV and PnL reconciliation of the Fund internal return estimate with the Administrator
- Dealing with requests and queries from internal and external clients (FO, Ops, Auditors, Investors, Regulators, etc.)
- Review and challenge administrators’ regulator reports (PF, PQR and Annex IV) on a quarterly basis
- Ad-hoc tasks for the Trading desk.
Education and Experience
- Graduate preferred, or relevant experience may override. Preferred degrees in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, or applied quantitative fields. Post-Graduate degrees will be considered
Essential Experience and Skills
- Minimum 2 years experience working in Fixed Income Investment Banking environment, or alternative fund management
- Numerate, product pricing knowledge, and proficient in Excel and some database knowledge
- Ability to work well with other members of the division
- Quick decision making skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good knowledge of the Approved Products and their use in the modern environment
Our Client is serious about making a very high quality hire and are happy to discuss current accrued bonus options for 2018
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.