- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 12 Dec, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
A Leading global Hedge Fund is currently looking for a 2-4 Year post grad to join their Valuations / Product Control Team in London. The CFO is looking for a strong Mathematical / Quantitative degree along with excellent A-Level results. Suitable candidates will likely have progressed via a graduate program with a tier-1 Investment Bank and are now currently working in Risk, Valuations or a Desk Assistant type role. In the past we have placed individuals from an IPV Valuations background. This has proven to be very successful with past candidates progressing further into Risk or the Front Office.
Our Client has an exceptional reputation and is currently making large waves in the industry.
Their heritage is very much Fixed Income/Rates/FX however now they have a complete multi-strategy approach including Equity Derivatives, Credit and Quant Systematic strategies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily production and verification of Trading PL using Internal, Administrator, and Risk-based systems;
- Explanation of P/L to the front office
- Calculation of funding, brokerage, interest charges, other accruals etc.
- Daily production of the Fund NAV and share class level return information
- Monthly reconciliation of Trading books P/L with the Administrator