You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 09 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 28,000.0 per year
Graduate Scheme, London
Our client are a company focused on delivering exceptional customer experience strategies and solutions. They offer a unique software that helps businesses learn from a variety of communication channels for their customers, giving them the scope to easily customise and streamline every user’s journey to their preferences.
They’re looking for ambitious, tech savvy individuals ready to kick start a career in technical sales on a comprehensive management training scheme.
- Basic salary of £28,000+
- Up to £42k on target earnings
- Comprehensive training, both government approved and industry recognised
- Regular fun company social activities
- Great offices situated in the heart of London
- Charity events and seasonal gatherings
- Quarterly company sponsored evenings (e.g. comedy night, bowling and golf)
The client have joined with Pareto to give candidates a professional qualification in sales, demonstrating how much they value development. In addition to having structured training, successful candidates will also have an assigned skills coach to guide their progression.
- Prospecting the key decision makers of companies that meet the company qualification criteria
- Researching and reaching out to clients that would benefit from the services provided
- Establishing rapport with key stakeholders within businesses
- Delivering product demonstrations via webinar
- Attending conferences, networking and industry events
- Improving and growing existing relationships with accounts to maximise value
Initially joining with 4 other candidates, you could be working with some significant deals whilst gaining a really thorough foundation in IT sales in a company with a truly global reach - with offices around the world, you’re gaining working exposure with some of the biggest names in retail, telecommunications and financial services.
What are the minimum requirements?
- Educated to degree level (Bachelors or equivalent)
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Drive, dynamism and desire to succeed
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Pareto Law have been recruiting and training sales people since 1995, having placed more than 23,000 people into sales roles and receiving 276k applications each year. Pareto is particularly well known for its graduate recruitment, holding 20 assessment days each month and providing graduates with 128 hours of training and development.
- Recruitment & HR
- Wilmslow, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1995