- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 01 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 02 Oct, 2018
- Start date: 03 Oct, 2018
- Visa Sponsor
As we help people find & book the best fitness classes in London a crucial part involves creating fresh content to send to our user base across a variety of channels – social media, mail outs, physical materials etc.. We are looking for an enthusiastic out of the box designer who can help drive the tone & direction of our brand to our growing user base. The individual will work closely with our head of marketing, videographers & photographers and will have a great opportunity to make their mark on one of the fastest growing fitness booking apps in London.
· Highly skilled at Photoshop & any other graphic design softwares
· Individual can work remotely but has to be based in London for weekly team meetings
· Be efficient, organised and accountable
· Experience at creating digital assets for social media, mail outs, flyers etc
· Out of the box designs
· Good Grammar
Roles and Responsibilities
· Create digital assets for FBK/Instagram advertising
· Create content for mailouts on mailchimp as advised by marketing team
· Create physical marketing materials – flyers etc
· Assisting the marketing team in event planning and content aligning to these events
· Liaising with Head of Marketing and Videographers/Photographers on a daily basis
· Supporting the team in making sure the content is aligned to the brand tone of voice
· Coming up with ideas for talking points, mail outs etc...
· Supporting team with planning and organising content efficiently across all channels
RequirementsPlease send over some examples of previous work [email protected]
What you'll getAn opportunity to experience and lead the design of an early stage startup and have your content reach thousands of people on a daily basis. A permanent role in the company could be considered at the end of the internship.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.