You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 02 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 39,006.0 per year
Are you an experienced KS1 Teacher?Opogo is in the need of a Teacher looking for a full-time, long-term opportunity to start in September 2018. Using a mix of phonics programs, this hardworking and well-structured KS1 team require a qualified and experienced Teacher to join them.
This school is located in the borough of Tower Hamlets on vast green grounds surrounded by a close community network that supports the schools' progress and achievements. A two-form entry primary school that promotes student well-being and individualism, providing ongoing CPD and development for all staff. The school pride themselves on ‘building exceptionally effective leadership’, therefore providing a positive and productive education setting for all students and staff.
Who are we?
Our vision at Opogo is to transform the lives of those in education by making your working life simpler, more manageable, less stressful and therefore more enjoyable. You’ll benefit from:
- The Opogo Hub is a real and virtual place packed with targeted, useful, engaging content. It is run and driven by people just like you.
- Our Smart Match Technology effortlessly finds the positions that match your skills, experience and location
- Access to the Opogo app now on Android and iOS and get Journey Planners, school packs, school facial recognition sign in, plus many more really useful features
- Enjoy a free Umbrella Service, plus thousands of daily rewards discounts on coffee, cinema tickets and even your shopping.
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK, have a DBS and teaching references for the past two years. To apply for this position, please submit your CV via the button below. Thames Teachers will run an initial registration interview to be followed by either an interview, lesson observation or trial day at the school’s discretion if you are looking for long-term or permanent assignments. Any offers will be subject to references and relevant safeguarding checks.Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Opogo is a community platform designed to help schools attract and retain the talent that’s right for them. Our social hub is packed with rich content from our community experts. And through our ever-evolving Smart Match technology, teachers can be booked for work simply and quickly.
Opogo helps yo
- Technology & IT, Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2017