- London, UK
- Apply by 05 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 27,000.0 per year
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
£23,000 - £27,000 basic salary + commission (£47,500 OTE)
Our client is a multi-award winning Recruitment Agency and they are looking for ambitious and driven graduates to become Graduate Recruitment Consultants. In just a few years, our client has had a huge amount of success. They’ve doubled in size, have some of the biggest consumer and retail companies in the world as clients and have recently opened two offices abroad. They are still growing and have a lot of exciting achievements ahead and as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant you can play a pivotal part.
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant with our client you can expect rapid career progression, and could progress into a Senior Consultant position within just two years. Plus, with the outstanding uncapped commission structure, a Recruitment Consultant can easily earn over £10k on top of their basic salary in their first year. Our client also offers all new starters excellent training to ensure that new Consultants can work with the confidence and skill needed to reach these targets. This training will be individually tailored and structured towards your personal development.
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant you will need to:
- Understand your clients, their culture and therefore understand what a perfect candidate is for them
- Build and maintain a candidate pool in your specialist area through advertising campaigns, CV databases, headhunting and gaining referrals
- Interviewing candidates both over the phone and in person, assessing their experience and skills
- Maintaining accurate information on our database, including logging all client and candidate information, calls, interviews, new jobs, offers and placements
- Maintain and generate target client lists and manage existing relations and accounts
A successful Graduate Recruitment Consultant will be:
- Ambitious and driven for success
- Have the enthusiasm and charisma to approach clients and candidates and build strong, long lasting relationships
- Highly motivated individual with a natural flair for relationship building, a good understanding of the business world and a professional approach
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Have graduated with a full degree, 2:1’s preferred however all grades considered
If you are a hardworking and enthusiastic recent graduate looking for a new challenge and the chance to earn large amounts of money from the start, then this role is for you. APPLY NOW!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Timberseed is a London based recruitment firm that works closely with top graduates and second jobbers to help them find great careers with our diverse set of clients. We recruit for client facing roles within a number of industries, from Executive Search and Recruitment, to Technology and Digital Media firms.
We pride ourselves o
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016
Unit 7, 11, 29 Fashion St, London E1 6PX, UK