You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 45,000.0 per year
Exciting days lie ahead for the Yoyo team as we scale, and we would love you to be part of our journey.
Why Yoyo could be the one for you
- We love cutting edge tech. Our applications have an MVVM architecture using Rx-Swift for iOS. Join a team that has been using Swift in production for 3+ years.
- We live and breathe agility. We have daily builds and weekly releases to app stores. You won't spend your days fixing legacy issues; instead, your focus will be on innovation and taking our products from strength to strength.
- We are super proud of developing our teams and creating a culture where ownership, innovation and collaboration are at the fore. We square away 20% of your time for professional development, empowering you to turn your ideas into reality.
- You’ll be part of a growing consumer focused team, which has an awesome track record of changing the way users transact with their favourite brands. Check out our case study with Caffe Nero.
- You’ll work across our teams and get to know the business really well. You'll work alongside teammates from product, backend and consumer support to ship enhancements, new features and experiments for our users, while enhancing code quality and delivering a stable application.
- Your knowledge of iOS will be utilized to the full. You’ll translate designs into maintainable and testable code. We have a huge focus on automation and delivering scalable solutions across our suite of apps.
What we can do for you:
- You will get to grips with our architecture and processes.
- How we use MVVM and apply it within our code base.
- How Yoyo releases weekly builds and its deployment to the App Store.
- How we can build multiple apps from the same code base.
We will also figure out gaps in your knowledge, and where your interests are to make you a more rounded developer.
What we are looking for in our next teammateExperience:
- Experience using Swift to build iOS apps
- Knowledge or experience of MVVM design pattern/architecture would be great, however we can absolutely teach this to the right person.
- We will absolutely consider internships - what’s super important is your desire to take ownership of your career development
- Experience working in a Tech, FinTech, MarTech, start-up or similar environment is desired but not essential
- Experience with Unit/UI testing and dependency injection is preferred
- An understanding of computer science principles
- A awareness of how analytics can influence the product
Skills and abilities:
- Obsessed with iOS - you demand that code be well-tested and believe testing is an integral part of development
- Willingness to learn and take ownership of your own career development
- Adept at delivering in a fast-paced and agile environment
- Receptiveness to new ideas, approaches and feedback
- Data driven
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work and communicate successfully across teams
- A sense of urgency
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Yoyo is the fastest growing mobile wallet in Europe.
For Shoppers, it is a sleek, easy-to-use app that allows fast, secure mobile payment, automatic loyalty collection on every purchase and offers and brand interactions personalised to previous purchasing behaviour.
For Retailers, it takes customer identification, previously
- Technology & IT, Retail
- in London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2013