You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 26 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 260.0 per week
In this dynamic sales role, you’ll be utilising the knowledge that you have studied for and you’ll be responsible for raising awareness and selling delegate places on a range of our niche conferences. You’ll be contacting senior decision makers to discuss their current requirements and helping them to evaluate how attending our events can accelerate their business objectives.
The harder you work the bigger the pay cheque. You can expect to earn between £30-£35,000 in your first year and potentially £40,000 in your second year. The on target earnings is uncapped so the sky really is the limit with many progressing to a management role within 18 months.
At our brand new offices based in the heart of Victoria, you’ll join our three week intense sales academy combining both classroom theory and on the job learning where you’ll master the latest sales techniques from the best trainers in the industry.
Giving you all the tools to enable you to not only meet but surpass your target earnings.
If you’re looking for a role with incredible earning potential, a great environment with like-minded people and a first class training and development programme then apply now.
- £20,000 basic with a realistic year one OTE of £30,000.
- Actual average bonus and commission (not including basic salary) for: year two – £24,706.86; year one – £14,186.97
- Potential of promotion in your first three-six Months: 19 promotions in delegate acquisition in 2017
- Opportunity to progress to other Hanson Wade departments from delegate sales: five 'internal hires' to production based roles in 2017; seven promotions to senior sales roles in 2017
- Individual training budget
- Regular incentives for high achievers
- Organised social nights out
- International travel to attend events
- A fun and fast paced working environment
At Hanson Wade we expect you to work hard, but we also want you to have fun doing it. You’ll work in a vibrant, friendly atmosphere that helps you get the most out of your working day.
What we are looking for
- You aim to beat any target set and push yourself in and out of work
- Hardworking and ambitious
- Thrive in a commercial environment
- Quick thinking
- Eager to learn
- Confident on the phone
- Your CV easily demonstrates that you have that added potential we’re looking for
- You have a right to work in UK
You are a determined 2:1 graduate
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 28/09/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitmentDiscover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Hanson Wade
Hanson Wade specialises in bringing people together through outstanding business conferences and year round community contact. We accelerate growth across industry and across the globe.
We do this by finding the right people, the right issues, and the right answers to deliver commercial results fast and with less risk.
- Media, Publishing & Events
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2008
Terminal House, 52 Grosvenor Gardens, Belgravia, London SW1W 0AU