You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 600.0 per day
Ocean has been engaged to recruit an exciting contract opportunity to join a leading London-based asset management company. This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Developer in Test for the development and testing of websites.
This role will be to lead the delivery of test automation frameworks and scenarios to support our delivery of new features in the products delivered by the Distribution Transformation portfolio. The portfolio is delivering new capabilities of our Sales, Marketing and Retail Operations teams.
- Create and promote the use of behaviour/test-driven development at multiple levels within the software by pairing with production code developers and product owners.
- Write and implement acceptance criteria. Write automation test cases that verify functional and non-functional requirements of a feature.
- Design / lead the definition and execution of the test approach for a project or projects.
This role requires experience with:
- Experience in Agile practices
- Previous experience in Web projects especially around mobile testing, cross-browser testing and performance testing
- Experience creating mock objects and stubs in C# using tools such as SpecFlow, Mockito, NMock, Rhino and Selenium
- Knowledge of developing and testing websites
- Experience pair programming with developers with a range of ability and knowledge
- Experience of ALM tools, e.g. Jira, Confluence and Stash
- Experience in using tools like: BrowserStack and VS Enterprise
- Understanding of web accessibility issues and appropriate methods for testing these
- Educated to Bachelor degree Level (at least)
- Asset Management / investment banking / insurance experience
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About The Ocean Partnership
Recruit. Include. Retain. The Ocean Partnership is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investment industry. We support a range of global investment firms, niche providers and also organisations who supply into the sector.
Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of mor
- Investment banking & Fund Management, Banking & Financial Services, Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2009