You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 19 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
We are a fast growing asset management firm focussed on direct lending opportunities in Europe. Our current investment activity extends across commercial real estate finance, residential mortgage finance as well as other asset-backed lending markets. We believe the structural reconfiguration of lending markets offer scalable and sustainable opportunities that deliver compelling risk returns.
We are looking for a talented intern to join our successful commercial real estate debt team that has significant capital available to deploy. The successful candidate will be accountable for supporting all phases of the lending process and portfolio management, and will work closely with both clients and the key functions of the firm. In your application please indicate the length of internship that you are available for.
- Supporting client management and the origination of new loans
- Work on research, underwriting and due diligence to evaluate opportunities
- Building detailed and dynamic cash flow models of transactions to analyse various capital structures and asset performance scenarios
- Helping prepare comprehensive credit committee presentations
- Structuring and execution of transactions
- Contribute to portfolio management activity such as monitoring and reporting on exposures
Qualifications and experience:
- A student at a leading university, ideally in a numerate discipline
- Pro-active and self-motivated with an interest in developing a career within real estate
- Strong analytical and IT skills
- Desire to work in a close knit multi-discipline and entrepreneurial team with a strong work ethic
- Ability to communicate complex ideas clearly in both written and verbal presentations
- Other languages would be very beneficial
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
eFinancialCareers, a DHI service, is the world’s leading financial services careers website, and the place to go for financial careers and talent.
eFinancialCareers provides finance professionals with the latest job opportunities, career information and invaluable industry insights they need to maximise their potential. The site connects t
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2000
Telephone house, 69/77 Paul Street, London EC2A 4NW, United Kingdom