You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 07 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 24,000.0 per year
Sales Development Representative
My client is a retail data company that's helping the world's best apparel businesses have the right product, at the right price, at the right time.
They're a fast-growing start-up, headquartered in London, with offices in New York and San Francisco. Their customers, like Topshop, Net-a-Porter and Tommy Hilfiger use their industry-changing software to understand what's happening in their market.
They provide buyers and merchandisers - the most important commercial people in the business - with a beautiful and easy to use analytics platform, to make critical data-driven decisions, every day.
A lot of retailers need help with their business, and don't always get things right. In this job, you'll be a big part of helping them solve their problems.
Not everyone is using their software yet, so in this job you need to be business minded, as you'll need to ask the right questions, understand how their business works, and how to integrate the software into their every day. You'll also be responsible for explaining and demoing the product to retail professionals from potential customers (from junior to senior C-level employees), explaining both how to use our product from a value perspective, and the best way to retail in 2018.
It's an opportunity to make a difference to some big organisations and a huge industry. You’ll learn everything there is to know about sales, prospecting and the most important parts of retailing, which is going to be the beginning of a great step up in your sales career.
- Identify new opportunities and quality potential leads
- Run a smooth process with both inbound and outbound leads, from initial outreach via phone and email, to the qualification of those opportunities
- Giving engaging demos to retail professionals, in order to educate and excite prospects about the product!
- Someone who likes to win - You’re hungry for sales
- Articulate, clear and concise - people pay attention when you speak
- Considered and confident. You have gravitas when you present and you’re not afraid to engage with prospects
- Entrepreneurial, independent and self-motivated - you love to get your hands dirty
- KPI and target driven
- Interested in starting a career in sales - this is a great foot in the door and you’re excited to progress to one day closing deals.
- Someone who loves problem solving and innovating
- A person that gets things done
- A super-fast learner
- You're great at writing
- A real reader, you love business books and keeping up-to-date with blogs
- You're a great researcher, and love digging up information
- You are persistent, patient, don't get discouraged, and when you meet or speak to difficult people you can brush it off and get back on your A-game
Training and Development:
Full training on Sales and the Company / Product will be provided. They are serious about getting you up to speed and providing as much support as possible to get you there! There is a huge amount of potential to develop into Senior roles, taking on more responsibility and building your sales career!
Start date: ASAP
Duration: Permanent leads
Salary: £24,000 base + uncapped commission (£30k OTE)
- Contact: Alex Rose
- Job ID: 83122687
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Instant Impact
Instant Impact is a London-based recruitment company, helping talented students, graduates and experienced professionals find their dream jobs in entrepreneurial businesses.
We work with companies at every stage of the business journey, from early-stage start-ups to global powerhouses. Our team specialises in the following sectors:
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2011
London Bridge, 9 Holyrood St, London SE1 2EL, United Kingdom