You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 11 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
At Agilisys, we are passionate about people who are passionate about technology and digital disruption. We pride ourselves on our integrity towards our colleagues and our clients, and strive to be the transformation and operating partner of choice to the public sector.
We are collaborative in the way we work, and our agile and fast paced environment poses many opportunities for exposure to new technologies and ways of working. As an Employee Owned business, our people are our main asset, and everyone has a real say in the direction that the business is heading.
This is an exciting opportunity for a confident and proactive individual to join our Commercial and Legal team in Hammersmith. You will assist in the day-to-day operational work of the team, which will involve liaising with members of staff across the organisation. This is a great development opportunity for a pro-active, innovative graduate who can deal with quickly changing environments and increasing responsibilities.
How will you spend your days?
As well as providing regular support to the C&L lawyers your tasks will include:
- Managing the teams incoming workload and liaising with internal stakeholders
- Transaction support: working on draft contract documents, document management, signing process
- Legal research
- Data search
- Contract review
- Compliance projects
How will you stand out?
- The ability to perform under pressure and deliver to challenging timescales.
- A self-motivated individual who works comfortably without direct supervision.
- Effective at building and maintaining effective working relationships with people at all levels
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing to a variety of audiences
- The ability to manage multiple priorities for multiple stakeholders
- A tenacious, flexible and adaptable individual who will work well individually and within a team.
- Someone who is well organised and delivers on time with a focus on quality and consistency and attention to detail
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Agilisys operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.Map data ©2018 GoogleLinkedIn ProfilePlease answer all the questions before submitting your application
Please make sure your Bio is at least 60% complete before applying to Jobs.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Agilisys, an employee owned organisation, is one of the UK’s fastest growing and innovative cloud and digital transformation specialists, enabling organisations to adopt technologies, platforms and processes that promote new ways of working. An established partner for both the public and private sector for nearly two decades, we have earned a
- Technology & IT
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1998
1 Hammersmith Broadway, Hammersmith, London, UK