You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 01 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Powering informed decisions
Yellow News Customer Services Executive
The Yellow News Customer Services Executive is responsible for ensuring that all Yellow News Clients are serviced in line with standards set out by the company. The role is mostly responsive and the role-holder will take pride in ensuring all aspects of a Client’s needs are dealt with efficiently and effectively.
Kantar Media is a global leader in media intelligence, providing clients with the data they need to make informed decisions on all aspects of media measurement, monitoring and selection. Part of Kantar, the data investment management arm of WPP, Kantar Media provides the most comprehensive and accurate intelligence on media consumption, performance and value.
Specifically, a Yellow News Customer Services Executive is responsible for:
Managing Yellow News service queries and administrating day to day Support operations
- Monitoring and responding to incoming Client communications and ensuring all queries are accurately logged, communicated and followed up with the Client
- Providing advice and guidance relating to queries, and ensuring an in-depth knowledge of the Yellow News service and production processes in order to aid in this
- Maintaining an overall understanding of all Clients briefs and requirements, and ensuring that these are kept accurate and up to date
- Maintaining an overall understanding of all issues relating to the Yellow News Client base, keeping the relevant parties within the company informed where relevant.
Processing change requests
- Responding to Client-communicated changes to brief and set up, ensuring that all requests are accurately logged, communicated and followed up with the Client
- Providing advice and guidance relating to change requests, and ensuring an in-depth knowledge of the media monitored by Yellow News in order to aid in this
- Working with the Quality Assurance department to apply Client brief changes using the appropriate production systems
- Liaising with the Broadcast department to arrange adhoc content requests, ensuring all orders and charges are accurately logged
Addressing service failure and Client issues
- Responding to Client-communicated service issues, ensuring that all requests are accurately logged, investigated, resolved and followed up with the Client
- Communicating with Clients to understand and address reported issues
- Taking full ownership of all issues from the point of reporting through to resolution, escalating these where relevant
- Proactively contacting relevant Clients in the event of known service issues
Work with the account management team to
- Advise the team of any information relevant to renewals or possible cancellations,
- Advise the team of any information relevant to possible upsell
- Advise the team of any information relevant to training requirements.
- Knowledge and experience of Client Services processes
- A team approach, communicating effectively with colleagues to achieve best working practices
- A good working knowledge of the Company’s products
- Commercial outlook and techniques
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to plan, prioritise and deliver to tight deadlines
- Organisational, administrative and IT skills
- A high level of interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent communication abilities, oral and written
- Awareness of media monitoring and related industries
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. To apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary, please click to apply.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Kantar Worldpanel
Kantar Worldpanel is the global expert in shoppers’ behaviour.
Through continuous monitoring, advanced analytics and tailored solutions, Kantar Worldpanel inspires successful decisions by brand owners, retailers, market analysts and government organisations globally.
With over 60 years’ experience, a team of 3,500, and services
- Science & Research
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 2002
W Gate, London W5