You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Perth, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
You’ll be joining the growing £8 million turnover Perth location of a successful business who are well-established in their sector. They distribute a wide range of home, DIY and garden products to business customers in the independent DIY and gardening centre industry. The business is also part of a £600 million turnover group who currently employ over 1,500 people across the UK and are passionate about developing graduate talent.
What will you be doing?
As a Graduate Sales Manager, you will:
* Complete an intensive 3-month training period where you will learn about the products and key areas of the business including warehouse, accounts, inventory control and internal sales departments
* Receive bespoke mentoring and training from a successful manager
* Be fast-tracked to a key sales-focused role where you will be given responsibility and autonomy to develop your own commercial area of the business
* Manage your own client accounts and maximise their profitability
How will you be rewarded?
As a Graduate Sales Manager you will receive:
* A starting salary of £23,000 - £25,000
* Regular salary increases as you progress
* A lucrative uncapped bonus linked to your performance
* Opportunities to progress to management in the future
To be successful in this role, you should be:
* A well-presented graduate with a degree in any subject
* Passionate about sales and business management
* An excellent communicator
* Ambitious, driven and self-motivated
* Ideally experienced in customer service and/or sales
* Ready to hit the ground running
Think you have what it takes? Don't miss out, apply today!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Bridgewater Resources UK
Bridgewater work with market-leading businesses across the UK and Ireland, connecting top talent with outstanding opportunities. Our passion is building long-lasting relationships and we really take the time to get to know our clients and candidates. We place people in roles that match their personalities, skills and ambitions.
- Recruitment & HR
- in Perth, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2008