- Full-time employment
- Apply by 25 Mar, 2019
- Posted on 22 Jan, 2019
Duties & ResponsibilitiesThe Online team at John Lewis is at the centre of new and exciting development for our brand and customers. We are using technology to innovate across our business and customer touch points inclusive of web, apps, store and customer services. We are rapidly growing our teams and are always looking for fresh digital talent to help us move forward.
The team are recruiting for a Product Assistant to join our Online Operations team on secondment or a fixed term contract. We are looking for flexible individuals who will be responsible for providing support to the wider team.
Job RequirementsAs a Product Assistant, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Products are launched to the required merchandising standards, categorised on the website accurately with all available selling attributes to enable the customer to make informed purchase decisions and therefore maximise conversion.
- Working closely with the Product Merchandisers to understand merchandising standards, customer requirements and technical specifications for each product area.
- Responsibility for maintaining products post-launch adding additional content when it becomes available.
- Merchandising products into offer categories based on internal reporting inline with when offer pricing is due to go live.
- Reviewing customer feedand taking appropriate action to resolve in a timely manner.
- Supporting a collaborative and motivated team environment.
- Flexibility, able to work across all of our directorates (Fashion, Home, Electronic Home Technology).
Required essential experience skills and qualifications
- Background online product merchandising preferable
- Good attention to detail
- Good communication
- Ability to work in a team
- Basic computer literacy
Required desirable experience skills and qualificationsPlease consider the following when making your application:
- We occasionally close vacancies early in the event we receive a high volume of applications. Therefore, we recommend you apply early.
- Print off the job description now if you require it
- Ensure you have an up-to-date CV
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About John Lewis Partnership
John Lewis began trading in 1864 on London's Oxford Street, and has grown to become the largest omni-channel retailer in the UK with 49 John Lewis shops (35 department stores, 12 John Lewis at home and shops at St Pancras International and Heathrow Terminal 2) and a growing online business - johnlewis.com.
'Never Knowingly Undersold' h
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1864