You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 16 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 22,000.0 per year
We are looking for ambitious Graduates who want recruitment as a career to join our clients developing business.
Working for an established and respected construction recruitment services provider agency London. They provide recruitment solutionsto the construction, residential development, civil engineering and m&e building sectors throughout London and the Southeast regions.
As a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for developing business in your own specialist industry, understanding your clients hiring needs and sourcing high calibre candidates to join their business
As recruitment is a sales role, you will be rewarded for your hard work.
We offer intensive internal and external trainingin your first 12 months, excellent earning potential and aim to develop you to be the best possible consultant to your clients
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Key responsibilities
- Developing ongoing client relationships.
- Understanding your market and becoming an expert in that area.
- Sourcing candidates and understanding their needs whilst matching to a suitable role.
- Managing your clients’ recruitment from inception to completion.
- Updating your database with your activities.
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Your skills
- Success in a sales or target driven environment.
- Resilient and tenacious with a passion for new challenges.
- Ambitious with a need to grow and develop your own career.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - What you receive
- Structured training and development to best enable you to maximise your earning potential as quickly as possible.
- Your own recruitment desk to manage
- A lively and fun working environment
- Continued support in your new role
- £Competitive Basic
- Market Leading Bonuses
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About The Recruitment Academy
The Recruitment Academy helps you to find out more about the reality of working in recruitment and ultimately match you to a suitable entry-level role. You will be assessed and presented to recruitment firms and if successful, trained over the first months of your career.
- Recruitment & HR
- Andover, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2012