- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 05 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 06 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
We’re looking for analytical and innovative interns to join our Distribution division on our 2019 Summer Internship Programme.
Our Distribution teams manage our relationships with clients and help grow our business. So we’re after people with strong communication skills who want to keep us ahead of our competitors. You’ll need an inquisitive mind and an appetite for challenge, together with the tenacity and analytical ability to deliver the best service for our clients.
Our 2019 Summer Internship Programme starts on Monday 24th June 2019 and runs for 8 weeks ending on Friday 16th August 2019. This Programme will provide you with a unique introduction into the investment management industry and how Distribution operates within it. You’ll be given introductory training and opportunities to network with people across the business.
During your internship you will be assigned to a distribution team where you will have the opportunity to work on live projects and shadow leaders across the business. Some of your tasks may include:
- Researching a project to identify a new market opportunity for Schroders, and presenting the findings
- Working with a senior colleague to improve the way we pitch a product to our clients
- Helping us make better use of the data in our customer relationship management system
What you’ll be like
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Intellectually inquisitive - be passionate about financial markets, global trends and economics and beyond
- Innovative and analytical – you’re happy to think outside the box and look for a fresh perspective
- Happy to get involved in variety of tasks and projects
The knowledge, skills and qualifications we’re looking for
- A 2:1 honours degree or equivalent – we’re not fussed when it comes to your degree subject
- 128 UCAS Points at A-Level or equivalent (320 UCAS Points using the old Tariff)
- Penultimate year of study or in final year of study but planning to continue further studies after the end of the Internship
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Schroders are a world-leading asset management business, with over 200 years of experience in shaping the prosperity of our clients. And from short-term challenges to long-term aims, every client is different. So, we know how important it is to focus on the individual, giving our undivided attention to helping them attain their goals.
- Investment banking & Fund Management, Banking & Financial Services
- in London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1804
1 London Wall Place, London Wall Place, London Wall, London, UK