Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 05 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Daniele Bardis is a London based Luxury Womenswear brand with a bold and recognisable style and identity, using quality fabrics as well as leather for its garments, and designing shortly leather goods well.
The brand already known for its geometrical architecture and intricate construction is looking for a talented student/graduate for a fantastic experience in Marketing/PR/Social Media.
We are offering a Studio Assistant Work Placement/Internship for a student/graduated willing to learn and get involved into the various aspects of the fashion Marketing/PR; the potential candidate we are looking for should be somebody creative and self motivated capable to understand the brand identity and goals and develop projects with drive.
Should you be interested in having an internship with us we would like you take a look at the Daniele Bardis profile on INSTAGRAM or on the site www.danielebardis.com for you to have an idea of the style and taste of the brand.
Things you will be involved with:
- Contacting potential buyers/stockists and shops.
- Contacting potential press/editors.
- Strengthen customer relations and build clientele.
- Looking after social media platforms.
- Understanding the brand identity, and looking after projects supervised by the head designer.
- Writing press releases.
- Growing followers on social media
Skills & Experience:
- Strong and communication skills.
- Spoken and written English.
- Good attention to detail.
- Creative and capable to put ideas and strategies together
- Reliable and flexible.
- Driven and ambitious
What will you learn/what will we teach you.
- You will learn about marketing strategies and branding.
- Developing ideas and project to grow and expand the brand.
- Engaging relationship with stockist, editors, photographers, model agencies.
- You will learn how to construct strategies for gaining customers and advertising campaigns
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.