You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Barnet, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 9.53 per hour
Support Worker (Waking Nights – Female)
It’s not just a job, it’s a life experience. Join us and help us change lives.
Hft is a national charity that’s been supporting people with learning disabilities since 1962.
Hft London provide supported living services to people with complex needs, including autism and dementia, to live independently in the community or in purpose built services with bespoke Personalised Technology.
We are looking for Waking Nights Support Workers for our CQC rated “Good” services who, with specialist training and support, can help individuals to live fulfilling lives in the community and overcome the difficulties they may face.
Position: Female Waking Nights Support Workers
*This post is covered by The Equality Act 2010, Schedule 9, Part 1, Occupational Requirements
Location: London Borough of Barnet
Hours: Part-time, 20 hours per week
Salary: Up to £9.53 per hour
Closing date: Monday 26 November 2018
Interview dates: Thursday 6 December 2018 & Monday 10 December 2018
As a Waking Nights Support Worker at Hft you will:
- Support adults with learning disabilities to live the best life possible
- Enable people to have choices about their own lives, creating flexible services that meet people’s needs
- Be part of a team of Support Workers working shifts and hours that include some weekends and Bank Holidays
- Receive a comprehensive induction, full training and support along the way
- Enjoy Support Worker benefits such as 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays), pension scheme, life assurance, staff reward schemes, family-friendly policies, discounted mobile phone and car schemes
To be a successful Support Worker you will have:
- The right values, confidence and attitudes
- The ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and other agencies
- Key qualities such as self-motivation and a natural resilience to challenges
- Be passionate about promoting independence and active lifestyles
Join us and help us change lives.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
You may have experience of the following: Support Worker, Charity, Charities, Third Sector, Learning Disabilities, Social Care, Voluntary Sector, Mental Health Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Care Staff, Community Development, Care Worker, Vulnerable People, Social Worker, Not for Profit, NFP etc.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Hft is a national charity providing local support for people with learning disabilities and their families in creative, resourceful ways so that individuals can live the best lives possible.
Hft supports more than 2,500 people with learning disabilities across the UK and with over 4,000 family carers through its Family Carer Support Ser
- Charity & Non-profit
- Bristol, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1962