You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Watford, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 21 Jan, 2019
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
We are looking for an APP/API developer to join our Digital Products team based in Watford for a 6-month contract. In this role, you will be part of a team following agile practices to develop mobile and web applications.
The developer will work as part of a small sub-team to develop the mobile application for our YellowJacket product on Android, iOS and Windows platforms and, which will sit alongside the YellowJacket web application.
In this role, you will be required to:
- Ensure seamless integration between the YellowJacket app and the API.
- Ensure excellent user experience through app design and development
- Conduct requirements gathering and validation
- Conduct analysis on the existing source code, new requirements and added documentation
- Ensure all code is tested, and support end-to-end Quality Assurance and User Acceptance Testing processes
- Support the delivery of the mobile application
- Collate and review requirements for future releases and updates
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to collate, validate, and manage expectations, as well as liaising with external parties to ensure delivery is in line with requirements.
Must have: (essential skills)
- App development and deployment knowledge on Andriod, iOS and Windows
- Java API development knowledge (Spring API)
- Spring boot/String MVC
- Ability to demonstrate an app that you have already developed and deployed on multiple platforms.
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of managing multiple internal and external stakeholders
- End to end knowledge and understanding of the mobile and web application development lifecycle
Great to also have: (desirable skills & experience)
Knowledge of or awareness of the YellowJacket product
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About BRE Group
We are an innovative group of researchers, scientists, engineers and technicians who share a common goal – to make the built environment better for all.
We generate new knowledge through independent research. This is used to create the products, standards and qualifications that help to ensure buildings, homes and com
- Property & Construction, Telecommunications, Science & Research
- Watford, UK
- 501-1,000 employees
- Founded in 1921
Bucknalls Ln, Bricket Wood, Watford WD25 9NH, UK