- Birmingham, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 30 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 21,000.0 per year
The role is for a Graduate Transport Modeller but the specific tasks are likely to be influenced and adapted to suit the selected candidate(s).
The general tasks will be centred around supporting the senior team on large projects that require significant input on the following:
- Micro-simulation modelling using VISSIM and Paramics software packages. You would be provided with training from our experienced team which would be unmatched anywhere else. The aim would be to bring the graduate up to a standards well above the industry’s average in a very short space of time.
- Data manipulation and presentation of model inputs and outputs using complex spreadsheets. Adding value to the presentations and processes as your understanding of the objectives becomes clear.
- Using GIS software to present model outputs in an interesting and highly professional looking format. The candidate(s) would be given freedom to explore and develop new and innovative ways of delivering the required outputs.
- Produce reports and technical notes to a high standard ensuring the appropriate message is conveyed and in a manner tailored to the specific client and the project objectives.
- Dealing with clients and attending meetings with senior staff to agree methodologies, discuss project speci