You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 12 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 40,000.0 per year
Graduate Recruitment Consultant, 2017 Graduates
£20,000 - £23,000 + Uncapped Commission && Fantastic Incentives
A number of market leading and award winning recruitment consultancies are looking for scrupulous, innovative and academic 2017 graduates to become part of their vibrant and rewarding graduate trainee recruitment consultant schemes across London. Our clients require, and accept only the best graduates. This is a competitive field, and we therefore require at least a 2:2 degree or above - if you have gained any commercial b2b / telesales experience alongside university or in summers this would be highly advantageous.
Recruitment is not for the faint hearted, nor is it an easy job. It can be highly pressurised and a demanding role, but done correctly the rewards are unbeatable. The role of a graduate trainee recruitment consultant is for someone who is: intelligent, articulate, and self-motivated, possess an unparalleled work ethic and can be both ambitious and incredibly career driven.
** Please note if you are a 2015 / 2016 graduate and you have perhaps been away travelling or have fallen into the wrong company / career - we would still like to hear from you! **
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant, London - Key Attributes
- Naturally competitive graduates who have competed in sports or other extracurricular activities to a high level.
- Money motivated individuals who have worked alongside their university degree, and have a clear drive for success.
- Graduates who are ambitious and won’t give up until they achieve their goals.
- Evidence of success within education, employment and extracurricular activities.
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant, London - Benefits and Incentives
- Uncapped commission and exceptional earning potential, Year 1 OTE £40,000.
- Exceptional training and development schemes.
- Unparalleled incentives including 5* holidays to locations including Miami and Ibiza.
- Fast track career progression.
- Opportunities to work abroad.
- Working in a social environment in the heart of London for an exciting, award winning company!
- Flexible start dates in case you have travel plans in the summer.
If you believe you have the passion and drive it takes to be a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant, please send your details through today.
SW6 Associates Recruit into : Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking, Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, and Permanent Recruitment Consultant.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About SW6 Associates Ltd
"ONLY THE AMBITIOUS"
We are the UK’s largest and most successful recruitment to recruitment and sales recruitment company.
At SW6, we have 50 years of combined industry experience and have mastered the art of recruiting since our inception in 2003. We have the perfect model to suit all needs within the recruitment industry,
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003
80 Cannon St, London, UK