Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 45,000.0 per year
Taylor Hawkes are currently recruiting for a US/UK Senior Tax Associate for a very well-respected firm based within the Docklands area. The firm are looking for a professionally qualified candidate to comply with all firm and tax practice policies.
* Prepares more complex tax returns
* Gathers data and prepares correspondence to taxing authorities
* Reviews associate and intern work for accuracy
* Demonstrates understanding and is able to identify possible issues related to tax filing position and risk management
* Leverages knowledge and expertise gained from other relevant projects
* Demonstrates knowledge of all technology tools used to manage tax engagements
* Stays current on technical matters through a variety of media (e.g., Tax Daily News, internet, industry publications, etc.) and applies as appropriate
* Proficient in use of tax research material
* Participates in internal focus groups and roundtables
* EA (Enrolled Agent) desirable
* Demonstrates willingness to manage entire relationship with more straightforward clients (be an acting Manager).
* Engages in proper written and verbal communication with clients.
* Continuously demonstrates supe