- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 31 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 01 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Natixis UK is looking for a(n) INTERNSHIP - Equity Financial Engineering (11 months' FTC)
Natixis is the international corporate, investment, insurance and financial services arm of Groupe BPCE, the 2nd-largest banking group in France with 35 million clients spread over two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d'Epargne. With more than 16,000 employees, Natixis has a number of areas of expertise that are organized into three main business lines: Corporate & Investment Banking, Investment Solutions & Insurance, and Specialized Financial Services. A global player, Natixis has its own client base of companies, financial institutions and institutional investors as well as the client base of individuals, professionals and small and medium-size businesses of Groupe BPCE's banking networks.
Natixis is the international corporate, investment management and financial services arm of Groupe BPCE (Banque Populaire/ Caisses d'épargne), the second-largest banking player in France. With over 20,000 employees and offices in 36 countries (France, US, HK, Japan...), Natixis is active in Corporate and Investment Banking, Investment Management (EUR 801 AuM) and Specialized Financial Services.
The Equity Derivatives Department has exhibited strong growth over the past few years and been awarded “the most Innovative Investment Bank for Equity Derivatives” by “the Banker” two years in a row.
Department: Equity Financial Engineering
Job type: Internship
Duration: 11 months
Start date: Mid December 2018
Location: London United Kingdom
Description of the role- Financial Engineer in the Equity Derivatives Department
• Designing a wide range of investment solutions tailored to Natixis clients' needs through Natixis Sales Force (Institutions solutions, Retail solutions and Flow solutions)
• Pricing and structuring exotic products linked to equities, mutual funds and multi assets structures
• Work closely with Sales and Trading desks to provide best competitive solutions in a dynamic and intellectually challenging environment
• Assist financial engineering team in producing statistics and back-tests for client presentations or trading strategies
• Intellectual challenge with diversity of approach between technical issues and business focus
• Excellent communication skills (fluent in English + other European language being a plus)
• Entrepreneurial/ start up spirit
• Strong proficiency in coding (VBA,C#...) is a key asset
• Strong technical background with Basic option and future pricing skills
• Ideally previous experience on a trading floor/ in the financial industry
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Natixis is the international corporate, investment, insurance and financial services arm of Groupe BPCE, the 2nd-largest banking group in France with 35 million clients spread over two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d’Epargne.
With more than 16,000 employees, Natixis has a number of areas of expertise that ar
- Banking & Financial Services
- in London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in
25 Dowgate Hill, London, UK