- Birmingham, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 30 Jun, 2019
- Posted on 02 Jun, 2019
You will get involved in:
* Solutions and implementations that requires all services in AWS and Linux
* Large scale applications that are used by recognisable brands in the industry
* Planning new and updated Infrastructure components
* Monitoring systems daily to avoid any issues
* Work with 3rd party technology and infrastructure vendors
* Data synchronisation and backup processes
Technology you will work with but not limited to:
* AWS – EC2, ECS, S3, Aurora/RDS, Route53, EBS, CloudFormation, EFS, etc
* Linux – Ubuntu and Shell Scripting
* DevOps – WebAPI, Automation, CI/CD (GitLab), Containerisation through Docker and ECS/Kubernates
If you have Puppet, Beanstalk, MySQL, PHP, OpenVPN, Redis and DNS would be a nice to have as they use this too.
You are rewarded with:
* Holiday, pension scheme, flex benefits and incentives
* Great colleagues who are technically encouraged to make use of new techs
* Open plan offices and modern office facilities
* Social night outs with colleagues
* Flexible working options
This is a great opportunity to join an established company in their industry and an opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to get involved in large scale applications who would like to enhance their AWS and Linux experience. If you want to explore this opportunity further, please get in contact and further details will be provided.
Discover thousands of entry to mid-level jobs on Advance.careers. All opportunities - one platform, curated for you by AI-powered career assistant.
About Chapman Tate Associates
Our aim at Chapman Tate is to raise the game in IT & Digital recruitment. We’re a rapidly expanding team with a unique service offering, giving us the same buy-in from clients as established players, with the benefits of working with a smaller, more agile team.
- Recruitment & HR
- Birmingham, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2014