- Feltham, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 22 Mar, 2019
- Posted on 21 Jan, 2019
Cisco Service Logistics and Operations (S.L.O) is part of the Global Customer Experience Center and tasked with delivering hardware replacement support to Cisco’s customers and partners. Initial service is primarily delivered through the Technical Assistance Center (TAC). Once determined by the TAC that a hardware replacement is required to address a network issue experienced by the customer, it is S.L.O responsibility to ship the replacement part (Cisco equipment) to the customer on time.
The Global Customer Experience Center spans the globe and operate 24 x 7, 365 days a year.
Cisco Service Logistics and Operations is a worldwide organization dedicated to the successful fulfilment of spare part (RMA) order requests. Europe, Middle East, Africa & Russia (EMEAR) operate in partnership with Third Party providers on our warehousing, transportation and field engineering support.
So if your desire to work in leading-edge technology is matched by your drive to make a difference then the Project Management Internship is the right challenge for you.
What you will do:
The charter of Global CX Center Operations team is to plan, execute and accelerate the delivery and business Performance of the Global CX Centers to orchestrate and enable the transformation of CX into the desired Future State. The key focus area for the Project Manager is to support their function to accelerate delivery and business performance and successfully deliver on their commitments to make Service Logistics & Operations the most optimized in CX business.
You will be supporting Project Management team in their daily tasks as well as take part in hands-on training on projects assisted by an experienced Cisco Project Manager.
Day to day that means:
- assistance in successful completion of customer projects led by Project Managers.
- ensuring the accuracy of project data in internal tools and systems.
- active participation in Team’s life and ensuring effective communication between team members.
- assisting project managers in performing project administration activities.
What we can offer you:
- Opportunity to shadow professionals and understand how a complex Supply Chain operates
- Understanding of core Project Management knowledge areas within a Supply Chain
- Interaction with Cisco employees and clients all over the world
- 3-month paid internship plus generous benefits
What you will need to be eligible:
- Currently in penultimate year studies pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business or Technical field (being a student for the duration of the internship is a must)
- You are able to live and work in the United Kingdom with no additional VISA sponsorship from Cisco
- You are fluent in English
- You are able to work part time (20-30h/week) as of May 2019
What skills you will need to succeed:
- You have strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to details
- You produce quality work under pressure with immediate deadlines
- You are able to adjust in rapidly changing environment
- You have written, verbal communication skills, with the ability to present to large groups with confidence
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
- Technology & IT
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1984