You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 07 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 16,000.0 per year
A world famous talent management company working with stars from both the music and sports industries such as Elton John, Ed Sheeran and Laura Trott.This is a 3 month internship with a view to being permanent all things being well
Day-to-day activities will include...
- Supporting the Merchandise Director
- Interfacing and communicating with a number of integral departments in the head office, such as legal, finance, archivists, web & social
- Analysing the financials of trade to drive sales.
- Strong creative eye important for bringing product and project ideas to the table, and for creation of presentations where needed
- Creating and maintaining sales reports for all channels where needed
- Ability to and enthusiasm for working across a wide variety of projects
- Ensuring all opportunities are developed accurately and quickly across a variety of projects.
- Assisting in assessing our visual archive spanning five decades, helping the Merchandise Director on a wide variety of projects that monetise the gems it contains
- Helping to deliver the product strategy and plan the range, working alongside partners internally and externally to maximise the brands impact
- Managing samples, archiving where needed
- Assisting in retail and licensing development
- Responsible for the accuracy of product information on digital archive databases and on website
- Researching into trends and other brands & artists
- Ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications...
- Educated to degree level, ideally
in a relevant subject such as Buying or Business
- Strong design eye
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with an organised and calm approach
- Able to manage own workload and time effectively, juggling tasks and projects
- Pro-active problem solving attitude
- Willingness to get stuck in
- Supportive approach to their line manager
- Ability to operate in a dynamic, constantly evolving environment
- Clear and effective communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Experience with Microsoft office, especially Excel
- Experience on Photoshop and Illustrator ideal but not essential
- Strong commercial awareness with an interest in fashion and retail
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Incredible company
- Amazing client list
- First start in a merchandising career
- Working directly to a senior leader with bucket of experinece so a real chance to learn!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Inspiring Interns
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2009
22A Theobalds Rd, London, UK