You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
My client provides endless opportunities for development, support and a great dynamic working environement.
Based in the heart of London, my client is looking for a Management Accountant in joining their head office team.
You will provide analysis and insight to support global department heads, work closely with Finance Managers to provide commercial analysis to aid the businesses growth strategy.
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
* Responsible for day to day commercial finance activities including daily, weekly and monthly sales reporting and granular segmentation of data to support and recommend business decisions across our business development pipeline.
* Preparation of monthly management information for board.
* Supporting Functional Leads, Managing Director and FD in the creation and execution of BD event strategies.
* Manage and perform all aspects of month end processes.
* Ensure an effective control environment is implemented and maintained to support the growth activities across dispersed geographical territories.
* Work with strategy teams to make recommendations for the future direction of the brand and ensure implementation of the same.
* Cost tracking/management, working with team to ensure forecast costs remain within budget.
* Balance Sheet reconciliations and management.
* Make recommendations for continuous improvement in financial reporting and accounting practices.
* Ad-hoc projects/analysis as requested.
You will be:
* Degree qualified
* A Qualified accountant with 1+years PQE (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
* Experience working in accounting within a international business
* FP&A / reporting experience
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About KennedyPearce Consulting
KennedyPearce Consulting is a leading recruitment business focusing on high calibre hires across the following areas: Accounting & Finance, Tax Practice, HR & Executive Support, Operations & Middle Office and Compliance & Cyber Security.
The values that define KennedyPearce Consulting are:
• Exceeding Expecta
- Consulting & Accounting, Banking & Financial Services, Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2006